Discuss C&g 2330 unit 1 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Sp33do

Hi,
Does anyone have any old 2330 unit 1 past papers? i've got my Exam next wed and i'm wondering if there are any out there i've done all the ones on Swindon-Massive and now they just seem to be repeats.Also does anyone know what the pass mark would be?
Thanks;)

Hi,
Does anyone have any old 2330 unit 1 past papers? i've got my Exam next wed and i'm wondering if there are any out there i've done all the ones on Swindon-Massive and now they just seem to be repeats.Also does anyone know what the pass mark would be?
Thanks;)

Have been told the basic pass mark is 60% so as long as ya get the 17Q's from the h&s section and 2 others correct you will pass.

Roll on 11th Nov. 9am exam starts. Have taken approx 13 mock exams and got distinction level on all of them. Just hope that carries on to the real exam. Good luck :)

Dose anyone know how to subscribe for the handouts on the swindon-massive web site? It tells me I need passwords to subscribe but it dosnt say how to subscribe.:confused::confused:

The way to subscribe is via the e-mail addy he has on his site, or via the pay-pal set up thats there.

I've used him (Kev) three times now and can highly recommend his CD's and other material.

got mine tomorrow done as many mocks as i can find but could do with doing any new ones if people have them

Ok guys just found this

(201) Working Effectively and Safely in an Electrotechnical Environment

Its from this web site

Electrical Exams - Purchase C&G2330-202 practice revision software, ideal revision questions

its free but you have to buy the other ones for the unit 2 ect exams

First go at it i only got 70% went a way and studied abit more and got 98%

hope it helps and good luck everyone who has theres soon

Did mine today got a distinction 29/30 well happy

The links i posted above really helped me

Last edited:
got mine tomorrow done as many mocks as i can find but could do with doing any new ones if people have them

Ok guys just found this

(201) Working Effectively and Safely in an Electrotechnical Environment

Its from this web site

Electrical Exams - Purchase C&G2330-202 practice revision software, ideal revision questions

its free but you have to buy the other ones for the unit 2 ect exams

First go at it i only got 70% went a way and studied abit more and got 98%

hope it helps and good luck everyone who has theres soon

Did mine today got a distinction 29/30 well happy

The links i posted above really helped me
Congrats on ya pass mate

Reply to C&g 2330 unit 1 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock