Search the forum,

Discuss C plan with pump over run in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Samsparks

Hi

i am working for a boiler conpany wiring their systems, i have come across a c plan and the new boiler they have installed has a pump over run now with connecting that up as i see correctly the boiler is permanently on due to the pump over run and heating all being connected together.

Is it possible to have a boiler with pump over run on a c plan, i also tried to connect them up a nest thermostat to work with the plan but failed. Any have any experience with this?

Thanks
Sam

Its a requirement of part L 2013 to upgrade to fully pumped when replacing the boiler.

...Unless it is a solid fuel back-boiler,or similar,in which case,"fully pumped" is a method of converting one to a potential IED.

I have recently inspected 3 AGA/Rayburn type boilers,installed by 3 different installers,where gravity couldn't help,if we grew another moon...

...Unless it is a solid fuel back-boiler,or similar,in which case,"fully pumped" is a method of converting one to a potential IED.

I have recently inspected 3 AGA/Rayburn type boilers,installed by 3 different installers,where gravity couldn't help,if we grew another moon...

True but a solid fuel boiler wouldn't have pump over run like the OP mentions.

Quite correct,but that does not mean folk don't pipe em',and hope for the best.

Similar foibles,get them ringing round in summer,to get to the bottom of why the Rayburn is warm,but not lit...:shocked3:

Reply to C plan with pump over run in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back