Discuss Caddy Maxi v Transit Connect L2 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A late and left-field update. Bought myself a used Nissan NV200. Used 'em years ago for a company I work for found a FSH, air-con and reversing camera model for peanuts.

Little wheels and little 1.5 turbo diesel make them a bit frantic on the motorway but otherwise pretty good and fitting bigger wheels solves that one. Takes a six step Youngman ladder inside. Twin SLD's mean more deadlocks or better access depending on how you feel. Loads of tie-downs (ooh err). OK so it's not the much rated Caddy but what I paid would have got me a Caddy....badge. I'll let you know if it works.

Bentley_Bentayga-auto-sales-statistics-Europe.png

The roof rails make adding a ladder-rack easy too...
a bit pricey, to be fair...

Nah, I like the "body odour and kebab"smell in my lil' Nissan. All the Bentley leather would make me feel like a burglar in a stately home ;)

i let previous owner/s take the first 11 years depreciation. i've had it 3 years now. spent nowt apart from oil changes. 2 tyres, and MOTs' . then again, it's a toyota.

With you there Tel! I have always owned the oldest car on our street, and I don't care...my current car is 13 years old, cost me £8k 7 years ago...ok, Ive spent £10k in repairs, MOTs etc and it's good as new , so cheap motoring!
My last one I bought at 11 months old, for £11k, the previous owner having paid £23k for it. I ran it for years, only put fuel and oil in it, traded it in after 5 years for £3200...the garage I bought it from called it in as the 5 year warranty was due to expire and replaced a back spring and a gear lever indent switch, free of charge.
Of course, it would be nice always to drive the latest models, but that's for the young ones with their lease agreements. As I have no job, I don't qualify! Lol!

Reply to Caddy Maxi v Transit Connect L2 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net