Currently reading:
Can the Government stop the FITS payments??

Discuss Can the Government stop the FITS payments?? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Energy Bill Second Reading - Department of Energy and Climate Change Looks as though work up to 10k will be allowed, although it doesn't specify which kind of work and I wonder if it might be restricted to solid wall insulation which has been a major issue in the energy efficiency industry for many years. 10k would buy some decent smaller kits but I'm thinking that the paperwork would be horrendous - I guess we'll have to wait and see. If it is included it will make retrospective changes highly unlikely which is better for us all.

they wont drop it but they will probably issue a wind and sun excise duty at 30p per kw you use doesnt matter which goverment is in they'll find away of bleeding you dry

Reply to Can the Government stop the FITS payments?? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock