Currently reading:
Carrier as Electrician

Discuss Carrier as Electrician in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

goshi

Hi,

I have just passed my 2382 (17th edition) and wondering what to do next. Need some guidance, if anyone could please advise me on what I should do now. Thanks in advance :)

Ok you've made a good start by doing the 17th ed, shows a certain level of understanding to any future employer. Maybe your next step would be the 2391/10 or 20 inspection and testing, there isn't a prerequisite to enroll. I would make a meeting with my local electrical college with your certs and quals and see what they advise but come back here before signing up and we will tell you if they are selling you a course that you don't need.

Thanks Paul for you reply.
I perfer self employment but I wouldnt mind working for companies or organisations.
Im not sure what the procedure is for self employment, can you help me out?
Regards

May be best to seek employment first to gain some British work experience. Just to get use to the hardware and the way things are done over here. Setting up by yourself will be very difficult and expensive.

I think the lads have told you what your next step is. You will have to see if your Pakistan qualifications are acceptable in the UK. If they are not then you will need to contact a college to see what course would be best suited for you. I think your first step would be seeing if your existing qualifications are acceptable in the UK. Only a college will be able to advise you of this. So a phone call to your local Technical college might be your first step.

I think the lads have told you what your next step is. You will have to see if your Pakistan qualifications are acceptable in the UK. If they are not then you will need to contact a college to see what course would be best suited for you. I think your first step would be seeing if your existing qualifications are acceptable in the UK. Only a college will be able to advise you of this. So a phone call to your local Technical college might be your first step.

I would get them translated by UK Naric first. They are the only Uk company trusted by all awarding bodies for qualification translation. This will be very useful for you.

www.naric.org.uk

Reply to Carrier as Electrician in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back