Discuss Carrier as Electrician in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

goshi

Hi,

I have just passed my 2382 (17th edition) and wondering what to do next. Need some guidance, if anyone could please advise me on what I should do now. Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for your reply
I am qualified electrician from back home,over 25years experience.But qualification in UK only 2382 with some experience.
Any advice
Regards

Where are you from and are you able to transfer your qualifications over? Will a prospective employer recognise your quals?

I am from pakistan,and don't know about the qualifications whether its recognised or not by employer or department.
Thanks for your reply
Regards

Ok you've made a good start by doing the 17th ed, shows a certain level of understanding to any future employer. Maybe your next step would be the 2391/10 or 20 inspection and testing, there isn't a prerequisite to enroll. I would make a meeting with my local electrical college with your certs and quals and see what they advise but come back here before signing up and we will tell you if they are selling you a course that you don't need.

If it's worth so please assist me to take the first step. I dont know how to start my work.
Thank you all
Will wait you paul
Thanks again

What line of work are you planning on doing? Self employed etc. It makes a big difference to what quals you go for.

Thanks Paul for you reply.
I perfer self employment but I wouldnt mind working for companies or organisations.
Im not sure what the procedure is for self employment, can you help me out?
Regards

Reply to Carrier as Electrician in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good evening, I was wondering if anybody out there has any experience working as a compex electrician please? I’m 35 and have been an electrician...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you don't mind me dropping a message here. Please move to the appropriate place if required! I work for a company who manufacture...
Replies
Views
Please could someone advise me as to what kind of minimum qualification/s do I need to sign off Campervan electrics? I have been self employed...
Replies
Views
know a guy who has a Degree in Electrical and Power Engineering (non British degree), and Wiring Regs BS7671:2018 and he has gone Self Employed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock