Discuss Checkatrade,Mybuilder, Myhammer ratedpeople etc etc.. Your views? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

where's the emoj for "Fart"?

IMG_1003.JPG

I don't do fat birds Englishmen seem to have that fetish all sown up, shudders.......

Everyone likes different shapes. I love the curvy Marilyn Monroe figure. Some like the skinny (looks like a 9 year old boy) look on girls..

Everyone likes different shapes. I love the curvy Marilyn Monroe figure. Some like the skinny (looks like a 9 year old boy) look on girls..
It worries me that you thought of that, I have passed your details on to the Guardians of the North.......... ;o))))))

It worries me that you thought of that, I have passed your details on to the Guardians of the North.......... ;o))))))

What bit... The 9 year old boy bit?
IMO that's why all these models are thin cause the high up people in the industry like that look.......

Its the industry my girlfriend works in, can I interest you in a £60k frock?

Far from fashion victim.
£15 for pants, £5 - £10 for top.
Just needed some new boots. £25. sorted.

I have a list of these now..not that it helps me much. Come on NICEIC! And, you guessed it.. Checkatrade. This one was incorporated in 2012, so five years trading to learn to get it right.

The householder said "The electrician was confused about the earthing rod".

Property "earthed" through bonding and neighbour's PME. (I actually get 0.15 which isn't bad disregarding that minor detail). Confusion was clear because the field had been "Tippexed" a couple of times.

Ra to the rod is 650 Ohms.

DNO visiting to provide (hopefully) a MET soon.
upload_2018-4-26_11-16-1.png

I have a list of these now..not that it helps me much. Come on NICEIC! And, you guessed it.. Checkatrade. This one was incorporated in 2012, so five years trading to learn to get it right.

The householder said "The electrician was confused about the earthing rod".

Property "earthed" through bonding and neighbour's PME. (I actually get 0.15 which isn't bad disregarding that minor detail). Confusion was clear because the field had been "Tippexed" a couple of times.

Ra to the rod is 650 Ohms.

DNO visiting to provide (hopefully) a MET soon.
View attachment 41930
Not sure what you are asking 1Justin

Sorry, genuinely hoping not to offend. (So I apologise in advance to the more proficient members of said organization). It just seems an odd coincidence that each time I take a note of something fairly serious where work was recently done (Not small stuff or compromises), they have all been Checkatrade without exception.
- Am I digging myself a hole here? Perhaps I should delete my post..

Sorry, genuinely hoping not to offend. (So I apologise in advance to the more proficient members of said organization). It just seems an odd coincidence that each time I take a note of something fairly serious where work was recently done (Not small stuff or compromises), they have all been Checkatrade without exception.
- Am I digging myself a hole here? Perhaps I should delete my post..
No No mate I was just wondering what your post was trying to put over, not a fan of check a trade either.

No No mate I was just wondering what your post was trying to put over, not a fan of check a trade either.
A fit of irritation, just getting it off my chest. It was a CU install as well.
Not only that, the Smart Meter installers then came along and offered the householder an earth connection more or less as an "optional extra". Householder thought it was earthed (well there was a new CU and certificate after all), - and declined.

A fit of irritation, just getting it off my chest. It was a CU install as well.
Not only that, the Smart Meter installers then came along and offered the householder an earth connection more or less as an "optional extra". Householder thought it was earthed (well there was a new CU and certificate after all), - and declined.
You might find it strange, but in some of these cases, it's not the meter fitter, it's the guidelines they have to follow, poor training I would suggest, I went on an induction for a meter fitters job, believe me, some of the Carp, quite relieved I didn't get the job really, I would have got in to all sorts of hot water my my loquacious attitude.

Reply to Checkatrade,Mybuilder, Myhammer ratedpeople etc etc.. Your views? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net