Search the forum,

Discuss Condition report using easycert in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Bradzz

Hi all
does anyone know if easycert have a user manual.
Trying to add more than 1 DB to a report its not allowing me to input more than1 set of tails and main switch and so on into the report.
i can add extra DB circuits but that’s it so any help would be good.
Cheers.

Would the only way around this be to start another report and go through the rigmoral of observations again and the like.

I hear that farmelectrics, but its to be completed on easycert, im always carrying out the inspection and writting it all down but then have to transfer to easycert, im having to input this additional infomation into observation.
say i have DB1 and DB2 and DB3 and so on,all at the ORIGIN, observations need only be input once and the tick list, is there a way of adding the additional DB infomation like main switch BS and tail sizes along with earth for each board, remebering they are all at the ORIGIN and NOT feeding from a main board

Cheers

When i do results i put main switch in the first row and select its bs no , then i start circuit details below, 1, 2, 3, 4

or sometimes first row main switch, next row rcd 61008 trip times, then start circuits 1,2,3,4,5, then next rcd 61008 trip times then rest of circuits 6,7,8,9,10

The problem is it only allows you to input only 1 set of Meter tails and so on, i understand you can add DB but this only allows Circuit infomation to be inputted and thats it.
If its an addition fed from say the first DB then yes you can add location and stuff but if fed from the origin like DB 1 this does not allow you to just add additional boards, unless you start afresh and go through the obs and tick sheets, it just gets a bit long winded, im just looking for a short cut for when doing the same property

Last edited by a moderator:
Ipod version is an app, its different to the program. I have the app and also run the program on a mac but to run it on a mac i have to use parallels and run windows inside my mac to run easycert as they do not support OSX

In this situation I use the PIR report not the domestic EICR report format. When you add a page here you get a different section at the top of the page. Headings like location of Du, designation, fed from, OPD etc. In the scenario I would write in that the board is fed from xyz size tails and a henley block etc.
Does that help at all?

Reply to Condition report using easycert in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back