Discuss Does anyone know where i can get the 17th edition regs in pdf format? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

el_hefe

Hello from sunny spain, I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the new regs in pdf format? any help would be much appreciated as i am returning to the uk next month after living here for 5 years and will need to sit my 17th edition and want to get a bit of a head start before i return. I would order a copy but the spanish postal service is so unpredictable it might not arrive before i head back.

Thankyou in advance

you used to be able to get the draft version in pdf; someone may still have a copy. don't know if you can get the finalised version or not. good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Does anyone know where i can get the 17th edition regs in pdf format? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

As in the title? I just ordered the above from Titan ladders but they say they have none in stock and will not be getting any more. Anyone know...
Replies
Views
Ultimately for my project im making a lamp which will be powered by the weight of an object. So i want to power the whole led strip lighting...
Replies
Views
K
Hi All, My son is looking for a copy of the 17th Edition regs, so before I go out and buy a brand new copy, I thought I'd check if anyone is...
Replies
Views
D
Anyone got any tips for getting hold of spare parts? A customer of mine requires new kids for 4 boxes as part of their tenancy agreement with a...
Replies
Views
J
I've been thinking about becoming a electrician for a while now. It will be a career change at 35, rather then going to college straight away i...
Replies
Views
gavin.sibley
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock