Currently reading:
Lighting and wagos

Discuss Lighting and wagos in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

keniff

-
Reaction score
Hey everyone, was just wondering what everyone is using for enclosures on the wagos, I was trying to fit 5 cables in a wago box, it was in a lighting circuit, could not get the buggers in one of those at all, I found it a right pain and went back to standard jb be interesting to know what people use as enclosures for these wagos

On the entry to the box there are black 'stress clips' these can be moved into various slots to suit different sized cables and multiple cables, or you can just remove them altogether - but that may not be recommended as they are there to do a job! Works for me!

Yeah it's more the loop in and switch etc that's a pain impossible to gauge the lengths to get them to slot in especially with 3 core to fan etc

I try to keep all the wires the same length and then push them into the connectors, then ease the connectors into the end slots and then one by one ensure the cables are squeezed into the entry points, trying to ensure the same number of cables either side of the middle post.

On the latest ones if the middle post is not square the lid doesn't snap in.

Reply to Lighting and wagos in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back