Currently reading:
outside light

Discuss outside light in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
i have mounted an outside light for a customer 150w pir adjustable sensor. The only place i could mount it is at a height of 4meters. I tried testing the light in the day (test mode)and it wasnt picking me up unit i got really close up by the light. I then set it up for the night and asked the customer to see if it was working in the night but its not. im going back today in the night to see if i can get it to work but tilting the sensor down etc but if this doesnt work have i mounted it too high off the ground at 4meters ? It says on the instructions that opitimum is 2.5 meters but it wasnt possible to mount at this height due to a porch. If it is too heigh does anyone know any other 150 W pir lights that will work at this height with stronger sensors?

Reply to outside light in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock