Discuss Passed my di niceic assesment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

N

Nuvo

Had my assesment this morning couldnt gone any better over the moon with it. Anyone know how long it will be before i recieve my registration no and when can i use the online notification? all he said was i would recieve a letter and email if its anything like when i paid untill i received the first letter ill be waiting couple months

The cheque cleared then!

You should give them 2 weeks and if its not sorted by then, call them and give them a hard time.....

Had my assesment this morning couldnt gone any better over the moon with it. Anyone know how long it will be before i recieve my registration no and when can i use the online notification? all he said was i would recieve a letter and email if its anything like when i paid untill i received the first letter ill be waiting couple months

:party:

Well done

What kind of things did the inspector ask you out of interest?

You bought the correct biscuits then i take it :wink:

Checked paper work at home etc for 30 mins. Then off to site in my van. Had a lool round on the rewire. Then safe isolation, then test ring final end to end, r1+r2 insulation resistance zs trip times ze pfc then made me take a light switch off so he can see behind all good sleeving etc. Bobs your uncles im registered. Easier then i thought. Have put alot in tho.

Well done Nuvo.
I wouldn't give them more than a couple of days, you've paid your money and been assessed so I'd want to be able to notify smartish.
I'd ring Friday it nothing heard to ask how long it will all take.

Congrates, the upward learning curves begins! At the end of my first Elecsa assessment, I was given my member number and shown around contractors part of their web site, surprised NIC don't do the same.

Incidentally, I've received an email from Elesa/NIC, inviting Elecsa members to upgrade enrolment to 'NIC Approved Contractor' scheme. I wonder if this the beginning of the end of the Elecsa scheme?

i paid when i very first called them up to book the thing i will call them friday.

When they book you in for your next years assessment, be mindful of whether they book you in on the date you paid or the date of your first assessment. You wouldn't want to get robbed out of 2 months membership now would you ?

When they book you in for your next years assessment, be mindful of whether they book you in on the date you paid or the date of your first assessment. You wouldn't want to get robbed out of 2 months membership now would you ?

yeah ill take that in mind

I haven't been assessed in 18 months....

Are you still registered? Do they take your money out by direct debit then its up to them to contact about asses

ive just had an email with the report on from today saying its been submitted ill hear within 5 days.

I called them in November and they said they were behind, then called them in December and then at the start of Jan, they said they are aware that I've not been assessed and it will be dealt with soon, they said they were behind.

I called them in November and they said they were behind, then called them in December and then at the start of Jan, they said they are aware that I've not been assessed and it will be dealt with soon, they said they were behind.

next time you have to pay them just tell them "you are behind" and will pay in a few months.... see what they say...

Reply to Passed my di niceic assesment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock