Currently reading:
2391 hhhhelp!!!!!!!

Discuss 2391 hhhhelp!!!!!!! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

stumas

-
Reaction score
:eek: Help!!!! Got exam in a week!!! Not that I'm panicking... MUCH!! Lol. :D

Just wondered if anyone has got a list of all the formulas and calculations I might need on the day.

Any other help or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to everyone else who may be taking it too.

It all depends which exam you land!! Get yourself a few past exam papers, that always works for me, the more questions you do, the quicker and more confident you become in doing them.

One hint that was drummed into us, make sure you get all of your terminology spot on, its no good putting "minor Works" as an answer, it'll be marked wrong, you must give it its full title!

A really good book is "City and Guilds Exam success Inspection and Testing)
I worked through that and found it really helpful.

Good Luck!

Hi, yes it really does depend upon the exam you get...Past exam papers will allow you to get a grasp of the structure of the questions, though beware that it does not lure you into a false sense of security as I think C&G have been working hard to mix things up a bit.

The point about terminology is very valid...get hold of the last 2391 Chief Examiner's Report from the C&G website, as this gives you an indication on what C&G are looking for.

Boring I know, but the best advice is to study GN3 until you know it backwards, and then study it some more.

Good luck.

Yooj

Reply to 2391 hhhhelp!!!!!!! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock