Discuss Any Flour corp sparks working in Afghanistan in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not much chance of electrician jobs in the Middle East (Not the Far East!! lol) these days i'm afraid you're all far too expensive, all those positions have gone to Third Country Nationals!! Even European Engineers, i hear are finding it more and more difficult to find placements....

Plenty of work knocking about its just finding the right company that's taking on, as for attacks in afghan I've seen my fair share tales may put the sh&ts up a rookie who's never been there but good try eh.

Plenty of work knocking about its just finding the right company that's taking on, as for attacks in afghan I've seen my fair share tales may put the sh&ts up a rookie who's never been there but good try eh.

Really, that's interesting because very few construction companies are taking any western or European electricians on, haven't been doing so, for a good few years now!! You all cost far too much in Salaries and Accommodation, Transport and other conditions.

So let us all know when you find an electricians job in any of the Emirates, or indeed anywhere on the Arabian peninsula!! Oh and you're not just going to walk into Ozzie and start working as a spark either, count on around a year and a few thousand bucks before getting an electricians A License, and that's only if you meet their criteria. What's your advanced written & spoken English like by the way?? lol!!

Really, that's interesting because very few construction companies are taking any western or European electricians on, haven't been doing so, for a good few years now!! You all cost far too much in Salaries and Accommodation, Transport and other conditions.

So let us all know when you find an electricians job in any of the Emirates, or indeed anywhere on the Arabian peninsula!! Oh and you're not just going to walk into Ozzie and start working as a spark either, count on around a year and a few thousand bucks before getting an electricians A License, and that's only if you meet their criteria. What's your advanced written & spoken English like by the way?? lol!!

What are you talking about written and spoken English!!!, who ever mentioned the Arabian peninsula or Australia because certainly didn't, this is going on some tangent here. Bye!.

What are you talking about written and spoken English!!!, who ever mentioned the Arabian peninsula or Australia because certainly didn't, this is going on some tangent here. Bye!.

Sorry my mistake, was thinking you were Jaysop!! But then, you did quote my post, that was replying to a Jaysop post!! lol!!

Reply to Any Flour corp sparks working in Afghanistan in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net