Currently reading:
Average Speed Cameras

Discuss Average Speed Cameras in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

my sauces are hp,but id still get banned if i travelled the streets at 100mph,mortgage or not.
I did say accumulative and yes 100 in a 30,40 etc will be an instant ban in anyones books, again i said you are misreading my comment and i was refering to a post regarding adding points to his licence and unless his employer has a clause on it it can still be appealed.. i agree with all the comebacks you said but it wasn't what i implied or the same situation.

I will also agree with the mister loophole senerio but didnt work for his last client as the goverment is getting wise to his loopholes... what i was saying is if you house, family and everything else rely on your use of a vehicle to pay its way the court cant take your licence away, you are in theory only allowed 12points but i know of reports of people with many points over this and my sources are very close to the judicial system if it is deemed to be just an inconvenience to your life then the ban will be upheld but a local bloke topped 30points in bradford because of this regulation before a public outcry that made sure he was punished like any other hence he now been funded by us the tax payer for his house, kids and his lack of respect for any hard worker or road user makes my urine itch!!!!
Bradford has the highest uninsured drivers in the uk and because im under the post code it adds 200 quid to car insurance even though im in kirklees .... yes a sore point :(

Insurances are proper wrong in the head...

Bradford has the least amount of people insured.. So i know what ill do ill make them pay EVEN MORE money than everyone else just to make sure that they all stay uninsured o_O?!?!?!?!?!

Thick insurance companies -_-! Surely making it cheaper would make them more inclined to get insured >.> therefore lowering the amount of uninsured drivers.. SIMPLES =]

Insurances are proper wrong in the head...

Bradford has the least amount of people insured.. So i know what ill do ill make them pay EVEN MORE money than everyone else just to make sure that they all stay uninsured o_O?!?!?!?!?!

Thick insurance companies -_-! Surely making it cheaper would make them more inclined to get insured >.> therefore lowering the amount of uninsured drivers.. SIMPLES =]
I'm seeing an outbreak of common sense there but that is not how your premiums are calculated. People look at the claim stats for your area and assess how likely you are to make one, the more likely you are to claim the higher your premium. If there are a lot of claims going on in your area your premium will rise.
We had a guy near us a few years ago who dabbled in the sale of certain chemicals, he upset someone and had 3 very nice cars burnt out within a few months. my premium almost doubled.

You dont really know Bradford that well if the insurance was 50quid fully comp they would still avoid it, it is a haven for uninsured unlicenced drivers of all ages and backgrounds, the problem here is the fines for been caught dont really reflect on the cost of having the insurance in the firstplace... if a minimum fine of 5k was issued to an uninsured driver the trend would stop and agree raising the insurance for those in the postal code can only make the issue worse.
Its down to soft penalties that keep the trend going...... its a sore subject up here at the mo' as a local teenager girl was hit head-on on the M62 near milnrow.... The 2 asylum seekers uninsured with no licence were driving the wrong way up the motorway at 3 in the morning this kinda stuff really makes my urine itch for want of a better phrase.

daft thing is the fine for driving without insurance is a fraction of the cost these lowlifes would have to pay for insurance anyway,even if they get stopped 20 times a year there still quids in.

you can spot the uninsured drivers a mile off, in bradford. they never have their licences rescinded though - they need their motors to cruise around looking for 12 year old girls to groom.

you can spot the uninsured drivers a mile off, in bradford. they never have their licences rescinded though - they need their motors to cruise around looking for 12 year old girls to groom.

Although we all know exactly where your coming from and what you mean id stay clear of continuing this posts theme as it can only go one way which will wake up the Mod's from there slumber :shout:

ive read about those sort of drivers,is it really that bad i know there was something like that in the papers the other week,dont seem to get it in the ne,not that ive heard about anyway.

Cost of insurance £500 to £3500 (mine being 900?)
Cost of a litre of Diesel £1.45
Mot, tax, headlight lamps.....£lots

Old diesel Golf £200-£500
Red Diesel ~70p
Fine for having none of the above, £200 and a crushed Golf

Of course being upstanding members of society you'll be fined more than that so don't try the above :hand: Police interceptors is entertaining

Of course it wouldn't, if anything it's going to get you more attention from the local constabulary. They seem to turn a blind eye if it's fallen off and you're displaying it in the front windscreen but if it wasn't there at all you're getting pulled and a ticket.
Plus if it's in the front windscreen the cameras will still be able to see it

Reply to Average Speed Cameras in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock