Discuss DIY van racking using Tamstrut slotted channel in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
sick of arriving on site only to realize I hadn't foreseen the need for something I hadn't packed the night before, after looking around at products like Bott Smartvan decided to do my own using unistrut, fatmax pro organisers, vanvault slider, euroboxes and Milwaukee Packout, added some LED strip and thatcham approved locks and armourplate from Locks4Vans total cost was about a grand, fabricated the shelving from heavy duty cable tray. slideshow at
van-rack-out

Movie Maker: Van Rack-out - https://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slideshow-Maker/d255029758k1219650o1l1/van-rack-out

sick of arriving on site without stuff I hadn't thought of packing the night before, looked around at various racking products liked the Bott Smartvan stuff but didn't want to spend 3.5k so used unistrut, cable tray, euroboxes, fatmax pro organisers, vanvault slider and tilt bins, then use Milwaukee Packout to transport on site. Thatcham approved van locks from locks4vans fitted in Sussex Installations Eastbourne along with armour plate to protect vulnerabilities in the door panels.

Very impressive,and just how you want it.

.....Now show us a video,of the retail unit,with its cables hanging from bungees,zip-ties and baling string ;)

Reply to DIY van racking using Tamstrut slotted channel in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a new van or should I say a new to me transit I'm needing to kit it out roof rack and internal stuff which is fine but I'm looking at...
Replies
Views
LankyWill
L

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock