Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Help me out... I can’t see the picture??

my brother in law was in the Scots Guards and played bagpipes. He’s appeared at the end of the Hootenany programme a number of times, but didn’t have the sense to ask for autographs.

How much would an Amy Whinehouse signature fetch these days?

Help me out... I can’t see the picture??

my brother in law was in the Scots Guards and played bagpipes. He’s appeared at the end of the Hootenany programme a number of times, but didn’t have the sense to ask for autographs.

How much would an Amy Whinehouse signature fetch these days?
that's good.them barbarian scots need guarding. enough of them climbed over adrian's wall as it is. ( where's the smileys, dan?)

The first one just needs ripping out and sorting....the second open JB needs a bit more investigation as to why the bell don't work?. It's fed directly from the rewireable CU and a bit worrying where the outgoing T+E is shooting off to, as well.

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

The first one just needs ripping out and sorting....the second open JB needs a bit more investigation as to why the bell don't work?. It's fed directly from the rewireable CU and a bit worrying where the outgoing T+E is shooting off to, as well.

View attachment 62422

View attachment 62423
Love the bellwire!

That's what kicked me into doing a full check of our own house electrics several years after moving in (a job i was getting round to...), I found the whole of the lights and socket outlets in the loft wired in bellwire - two core of course, all light fittings class 1 metal fluorescent and naturally std 13A skt outlets..

Love the bellwire!

That's what kicked me into doing a full check of our own house electrics several years after moving in (a job i was getting round to...), I found the whole of the lights and socket outlets in the loft wired in bellwire - two core of course, all light fittings class 1 metal fluorescent and naturally std 13A skt outlets..
It's another bit of a favour.....removing wall light wiring (permanent live) fed from local roses...should be simple but only one twin at each rose, hence that first photo.
I'm too owd for this carp......give me some old industrial breakdowns.

And yes, as above, A haggis is a sneaky little thing. you think you have it trapped and it escapes at a speed you have never seen before.
Only the best Scotts can catch one of the wiley little critters.

Love the bellwire!

Scarey!!
Out of interest, how were the cables? Scorched and brittle or good condition?

Love the bellwire!

Rough as a badger's posterior

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock