Currently reading:
Earn £100K per annum!!

Discuss Earn £100K per annum!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hopefully all the Electrical Trainee wanna bes will see this and decide to be plumbers instead now then. Maybe the mods should make this a sticky.

That's the opposite to what I was thinking.

I though you lot would flog your leccy gear to the Electrical Trainee wanabees and move on to earn mega moola as plumbers leaving the Electrical Trainee wanabees to squabble over the leccy trade. :)

Notice how the 19 year old who earns £2k per week is........lo and behold charlie mullins grandson!!(multi millionaire owner of pimlico plumbers)

its amazing how the average rate for an agency spark is still what it was when i finished my appreticship in 1998!

Notice how the 19 year old who earns £2k per week is........lo and behold charlie mullins grandson!!(multi millionaire owner of pimlico plumbers)

its amazing how the average rate for an agency spark is still what it was when i finished my appreticship in 1998!

Was going to say the same thing until I see this post lol. Some of them lads on pimlico are earning 150 grand a year.

That’d make me and thee lad except for one thing, we’re both fookin knackered!

Tell me about it!!

I was back at horsepickle again yesterday seeing a bloke who thinks I may have had a Mini Stroke and want me to have (another) MRI scan.There was also the now obligatory blood test to undergo as well and I'm beginning to wonder how much I have left!

While I've been laid-up I have missed-out on 4, 4 bed newbuilds which would have been all the wiring, plumbing, heating & bathroom & kitchen fitting!!! A LOT of money to me!!

I think I was born under the sign of the Three Blind *******s!!

Tell me about it!!

I was back at horsepickle again yesterday seeing a bloke who thinks I may have had a Mini Stroke and want me to have (another) MRI scan.There was also the now obligatory blood test to undergo as well and I'm beginning to wonder how much I have left!

While I've been laid-up I have missed-out on 4, 4 bed newbuilds which would have been all the wiring, plumbing, heating & bathroom & kitchen fitting!!! A LOT of money to me!!

I think I was born under the sign of the Three Blind *******s!!

Chance would be a fine thing!

They are as well, I remember a fitter earning 2k a week about 14 years ago, the site agent reckoned he lived in a mansion of an house lol and that was when house prices were half of what they are today.

Anyone remember the Hod Carrier with the oversized hod that made more money than the brickies he was supplying with mortar on the site?? A good few years ago now mind, the bugger ended up according to one of these ''where are they now programs'' a millionaire living in a mansion in the stockbroker belt. lol!!

Anyone remember the Hod Carrier with the oversized hod that made more money than the brickies he was supplying with mortar on the site?? A good few years ago now mind, the bugger ended up according to one of these ''where are they now programs'' a millionaire living in a mansion in the stockbroker belt. lol!!
I heard about that before. He was actually a plasterers mate. Great story of hard work paying off.
http://www.awci.org/cd/pdfs/7601_b.pdf

Last edited:
I mind of him .max superhod was his name.
a sun celebrity was he.
i seem to remember he was pretty much crippled in later years which is not suprising .

He didn't look crippled to me when i watched the program a few years back. The article posted above dated back to when he was 33, he was in his early 60's when the program was aired, and now owns a couple of businesses and a portfolio of properties, that his son's manage. Basically now plays golf 5 days a week and generally taking life easy..... Best of Luck to him...lol!!

Reply to Earn £100K per annum!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back