SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baddegg

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Havnt seen my mother in law since I brought here a spell book last Christmas......some people are so touchy honestly!....

Aico 3000
D

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
This morning boxing up my Ebay orders ready to post while trying to watch the kids at the same time (wife is at work)

PEG

PEG

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Up to assess repair possibilities,on one 09 civic,one K2 muck spreader,three cable trackers and geny...then off to mcr,treat No. son to new suit (he was starting to look a bit Lee Evans) then he's off to donate blood and i just watch😍

Dan

Dan

Admin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good Morning People. :(

It's bloody Monday again god damn it.

Raining here in Stoke. Kinda glad, we burnt a lot of wood in the garden last night and I needed it to drizzle on it as the stones I put around the edge of the fire were boiling the water I was throwing at it. I gave up in the end. Christ knows how hot they still were but I was worried the dogs would run over them today.

They're definitely wet and cold again now. lol

What have you guys got on today / this week?

Moley

Moley

-
Quiet day for me today. The local Ford dealer have told me my van is ready to pick up (Transit Custom with the current run of injector problems that all Transits are getting) so after 3 weeks I get my own van back. Other than that I'm on call today so should be sat on my arse at home getting full pay :)

Dan

Dan

Admin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quiet day for me today. The local Ford dealer have told me my van is ready to pick up (Transit Custom with the current run of injector problems that all Transits are getting) so after 3 weeks I get my own van back. Other than that I'm on call today so should be sat on my arse at home getting full pay :)
Get in! Play day at home lol

:)

Moley

Moley

-
Doubt if there will be much play involved. She who must be obeyed already has a few jobs lined up for me :-(

Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
Top Bottom