Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Lou

Admin
Mod
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Good morning all. Busy day for us today! Anyone have any snow overnight?

Aico 3000
Baddegg

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Good morning all. Busy day for us today! Anyone have any snow overnight?
Snow!.....now I really don’t want to look outside I knew I was cold but I don’t like the sound of that! 😂

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
SNOW! ffs, don’t tell my wife. She’ll be wanting the deco’s up.

Speaking of which... first job today is fairy lights up a tree!

Tomorrow is a paperwork day. Van going in to get signwriting.... signwritten??

Wilko

Wilko

-
Esteemed
Arms
No snow but a little crispy around the edges.
Playing kitchen installer today, looking forward to drilling holes in cables I installed in safe zones last week ... hopefully not :) .

David Prosser

David Prosser

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Off to do some isolation work for contractors. Then testing the heater in the van and the insulation properties of my coffee mug.

Lou

Lou

Admin
Mod
Well today we are working on the forums and we were going to go out for a bike ride later but it is freezing and blowing a gale and I swear it is going to snow.

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
There’s that “S” word again.
This is Britain.... it doesn’t snow here.... not the nice fluffy white stuff.
We get rain.... cold rain..... then horizontal rain.
Snow is just slush waiting to happen.

I changed my profile pic again this morning. Why does it take so long to change?
My poppy pic didn’t fully change until after 11 on the 11th. A tad late;)

Moley

Moley

-
There’s that “S” word again.
This is Britain.... it doesn’t snow here.... not the nice fluffy white stuff.
Snowed here yesterday evening. Within 1/2 hour my car went from being dark grey to white. The van was already white ;)

Dan

Dan

Admin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morning guys and gals. It's Friday!

Woohooooo

Hope everybody is finishing up today for a good couple of days off. @Lou and I are winding down the week by sorting through prizes for the Christmas calendar comp. The plumbing sponsors have sent thousands of pounds worth of pumps and test equipment and tool bags and all sorts. We have to post this out every day. Christ that's gonna cost a bomb.

Might post them all first week of Jan in one go to save keep running to post office over the busiest month of the year.

EF and TF sponsors have been asked to post direct themselves to save us time and money. We didn't think this through well lol :D

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Morning guys and gals. It's Friday!

Woohooooo

Hope everybody is finishing up today for a good couple of days off. @Lou and I are winding down the week by sorting through prizes for the Christmas calendar comp. The plumbing sponsors have sent thousands of pounds worth of pumps and test equipment and tool bags and all sorts. We have to post this out every day. Christ that's gonna cost a bomb.

Might post them all first week of Jan in one go to save keep running to post office over the busiest month of the year.

EF and TF sponsors have been asked to post direct themselves to save us time and money. We didn't think this through well lol :D
What’s going to happen, @Dan if one of our international forum members wins a prize??
Will you be sending a 230v product that may be of no use to somebody with 110v main supply, or indeed be forking out in postage to Australia for a tool bag?
;)

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
What’s going to happen, @Dan if one of our international forum members wins a prize??
Will you be sending a 230v product that may be of no use to somebody with 110v main supply, or indeed be forking out in postage to Australia for a tool bag?
;)
he could send package with a plumber. then it would never turn up.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom