Currently reading:
Issuing certificates

Discuss Issuing certificates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

glasgospark

What's your thoughts on issuing certificates to either clients or other Starks to sign off work , and when doing what cert ?

Certs ts as normal ? Minor works if not new circuit etc , or always Eicr

im talking about a customer who requires a cert for work done in thier home for building warrant etc , not un competent sparks i dont know looking for work singed off
Incompetent or even uneducated, if an EICR will satisfy BC's requirements it will do the job for your client. Its the only paper you should be issuing.

shut up you **** , question is ment on the basis i wouldnt be present when work is being completed and asked months or years down the line to check it and sign off , i know the difference between certificates

Is this the same glasgospark as Glasgowspark ? The ****less know nothing chancer who seemed to pick a fight in every thread and eventually got banned ?

Less of the insults please guys.

No dont thinkso

Are you sure about that?

Is this the same glasgospark as Glasgowspark ? The ****less know nothing chancer who seemed to pick a fight in every thread and eventually got banned ?
Dude, that's pretty much Glasgow. All the off licences (and most of the chemists) are like a cage within a cage, you pay and get your stuff through the draw like at the all night garage, and thats lunch time.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not agreeing with numptyspark because he is a clown , but surely that is what the design and constructor signature on the cert is for , if all your tests come up ok and you inspect what you can , then surely if a fault happened behind a wall or under a floorboard and starts a fire due to poor construction or design then thats nothing to do with you , that said if its months after the job then theres no chance of gettin the guy to sign the constructor or designer part , so i wouldnt touch it , its no different than being on a big construction site and doing the testing , you couldnt possibly look over everyones work

Reply to Issuing certificates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back