• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Kewtech KT63 MFT with calibration certificate in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Used Kewtech KT63 MFT, with leads, hard case, instructions, and calibration certificate dated 12/03/2019 (i.e. last week). Purchased October 2014, used until about September last year.

Great little tester, simple, small and lightweight (will not give you neck-ache!). Only takes 4x AA batteries, which last quite a while. Leads are ok, but would benefit from a new set, particularly the green one, these are available from (for example) Screwfix for £41.89 (ACC-063 is the set you need).

With this in mind, I'm happy to take £180 including UK postage, or (preferably) £160 if you collect (I'm just west of Nottingham).

Any questions, ask below or drop me a message. :)

Cheers!
Steve. :)

DSC_1723.JPG
DSC_1724.JPG
DSC_1725.JPG
DSC_1726.JPG
DSC_1721.JPG

thst's a bargain maybe an idea to post in the trainee section.
Would if I could, but I can't (don't have trainee access).

If you (or someone with trainee section access) wants to drop a link to this thread, I'd be grateful. It's a fantastic little tester, served me really well when I was starting out. It stands me at nowt, hence the realistic asking price. :)

Would if I could, but I can't (don't have trainee access).

If you (or someone with trainee section access) wants to drop a link to this thread, I'd be grateful. It's a fantastic little tester, served me really well when I was starting out. It stands me at nowt, hence the realistic asking price. :)
done.

Used Kewtech KT63 MFT, with leads, hard case, instructions, and calibration certificate dated 12/03/2019 (i.e. last week). Purchased October 2014, used until about September last year.

Great little tester, simple, small and lightweight (will not give you neck-ache!). Only takes 4x AA batteries, which last quite a while. Leads are ok, but would benefit from a new set, particularly the green one, these are available from (for example) Screwfix for £41.89 (ACC-063 is the set you need).

With this in mind, I'm happy to take £180 including UK postage, or (preferably) £160 if you collect (I'm just west of Nottingham).

Any questions, ask below or drop me a message. :)

Cheers!
Steve. :)

View attachment 48342 View attachment 48343 View attachment 48344 View attachment 48345 View attachment 48346

Steve, will this do all the required tests?

afaik, it don't have ramp test or phase sequence, but those are not essential. it will do all the tests needed for completing certs. to 18th regs.

It does have a ramp test, actually. :)

Doesn't do phase sequence, as Tel says. Doesn't do line-line impedance/PSCC, either - not that I've ever needed that when testing 3 phase installations, as line-line PSCC doesn't tell you Ipf, anyway (symmetrical fault is higher, and none of the testers - to my knowledge - will measure that for you).

Search for "KT63 datasheet" or "KT63 manual" to find out more. :)

Ah, ok, technical snag, sorry @John Preston - I can't start a "conversation" (a personal message) with you, due to your settings. I don't know if you'll be able to start one with me or not - if you can, please do so.

If not, then Google my business name (I'm based in Nottingham) I'm sure you'll be able to find my contact details from the website.

Reply to Kewtech KT63 MFT with calibration certificate in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net