• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Kewtech seperates and megger mit 230 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
For sale set of 3 kewtech seperate testers:-
-Kt35 insulation resistance tester
-kt45 loop and pssc tester
-kt56 rcd tester
all leads and probes included. I have the testers in a strong toolbox that fits them perfectly. They are in very good condition with general wear on the cases themselves. They are out of calibration. I have checked them on my home made check box. Values no different to when it was within calibration. No neck straps on the testers though.
last 18 months have had no need for their use as have a megger 1730 from current job. Am now however though looking to buy an mft. Have seen a possible machine on this site so will look to sell these on before purchasing an mft.

Also have for sale a megger mit230. Virtually brand new hardly ever used. It is the same however as the seperates i have for sale that it is out of calibration. Had it calibrated same time as my seperates. Tester comes with original megger leads in its original plastic carry case. Very good condition.

any questions or reasonable valid offers please let me know asap
regards
duncan

how much for the mit230 on it's own?

Hey telectrix. To be perfectly honest I havnt got a set price in mind. As im looking to buy an mft im selling my other testers to fund it!
If you want it for a reasonable price no probs. Im not looking at making as much money as I can off it as I can just to fund my next tester. Thats why iv put it on here rather than ebay.
Message me if your still interested
Cheers
Duncan

Reply to Kewtech seperates and megger mit 230 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock