• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss MEGGER PAT320 Portable Appliance Tester in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

K-PAT

I have for sale a Megger PAT320 Portable Applince Tester.This machine is about 18 months old and has never been used.I bought it when I first went into PAT testing and straight away, had so many jobs that I needed a downloadable machine, so this one remained in the case and untouched.It is in A1 pristine condition, with all relevant testing leads and user manual.It comes in a zip up carry case.The calibration from new has expired but there will be no issues with recalibrating.
At new, it cost over £600, so I am looking for a sensible offer, this machine is ready to go to work, for anyone looking for this type of machine.
Have a look at the spec on the Megger website for full details.
It is located near to St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, but can be sent by courier in UK.
Any queries can be sent to [email protected] or 07952 747546

Thanks for viewing,

K-PAT.

I have for sale a Megger PAT320 Portable Applince Tester.This machine is about 18 months old and has never been used.I bought it when I first went into PAT testing and straight away, had so many jobs that I needed a downloadable machine, so this one remained in the case and untouched.It is in A1 pristine condition, with all relevant testing leads and user manual.It comes in a zip up carry case.The calibration from new has expired but there will be no issues with recalibrating.
At new, it cost over £600, so I am looking for a sensible offer, this machine is ready to go to work, for anyone looking for this type of machine.
Have a look at the spec on the Megger website for full details.
It is located near to St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, but can be sent by courier in UK.
Any queries can be sent to [email protected] or 07952 747546

Thanks for viewing,

K-PAT.
I'm looking for offers around £300 for this kit, can also include a very good PAT testing tutorial DVD .

K-PAT

Reply to MEGGER PAT320 Portable Appliance Tester in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net