Currently reading:
On the long road

Discuss On the long road in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

mhar

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi. New to the forum and the industry but, being 51 and self employed for the last 30 years, am not completely green around the gills!
Am currently on year 3 of the 2330 and am at the stage where it is all coming together and making sense, unfortunately this means that I also realise how much I don't know! However, I am very used to dealing with the public and have a wide customer base as an aerial and satellite installer (don't worry, not a sky 'engineer', bit higher level than that!) but have realised that I can't be climbing around on roofs for much longer.
Aims are to gain as much knowledge as possible from this forum and to try and convert existing members away from football etc and get you all windsurfing. Easy!

Hi. New to the forum and the industry but, being 51 and self employed for the last 30 years, am not completely green around the gills!
Am currently on year 3 of the 2330 and am at the stage where it is all coming together and making sense, unfortunately this means that I also realise how much I don't know! However, I am very used to dealing with the public and have a wide customer base as an aerial and satellite installer (don't worry, not a sky 'engineer', bit higher level than that!) but have realised that I can't be climbing around on roofs for much longer.
Aims are to gain as much knowledge as possible from this forum and to try and convert existing members away from football etc and get you all windsurfing. Easy!

hi mate. Just noticed your comment about not beingon roofs ect much longer. If your afted doing something thats easy on the body, i think your in the wrong game mate. House bashing is hard graft, and industrial/commercial can be worse!

welcome by the way, and good luck with your studies.

john

Thanks. Hard graft not a problem, am used to awkward situations etc. I am definitely not as agile as I was and am looking for a 'planned' exit from being on roofs, not a forced one!

Reply to On the long road in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock