Discuss Pv simulation software in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

PV sol is very unintuitive to use so factor in doing a course. Frankly I think they make it this way deliberately so they can flog you a course!
I haven't done a course and have been doing it myself and it really isn't easy to fathom.

Thanks.
I agree. I have been using Autocad for years and i dont like the way you construct the buildings in PV*Sol.How about Pvsyst, DDS cad-pv or Solarplaner, any experience with any of these ?

If you would like to try some freeware, I find Google Sketch Up quite useful. You can draw a building, set the geographical coordinates and simulate shading throughout the day.

Reply to Pv simulation software in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

i am looking to do some ESD testing on some electronics at home, where can i pick up a ESD simulator gun without a company
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend any decent software for quickly producing quotations? I'm currently using Google sheets and getting wholesalers quotes then...
Replies
Views
I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
We have had RG11 installed in some flats for use with Virgin/Internet. It should I think have been RG6 but the guy at Virgin was insistent it...
Replies
Views
I had a PV system installed by a local reputable manufacturer last autumn; since then, I've received conflicting advice regarding the consumer...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock