Discuss today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

yep you did mate
and its thanks to the forum and people like your good self such as Sintra,Amberleaf and his very useful many posts, Ezzekiel, acat, phil, jason and all rest to many to name but just as helpful who have answered my many questions
Cheers Lenny and cheers to everyone else :D

Well done mate now time to celebrate.

cheers Sintra
yeah time for a brew, its about the only celebrating i do these days lol and cheers for help and advice mate over the months :D still grinning

Last edited:
well done mate.have a nice drink and enjoy the glory mate you have worked hard for it :D
cheers phil
how is the charity pens doing hope you are making bucket loads of cash for your chosen charities bought a couple would by more but as not working all my cash been going on all these course and books etc your doing a very good deed there mate

cheers phil
how is the charity pens doing hope you are making bucket loads of cash for your chosen charities bought a couple would by more but as not working all my cash been going on all these course and books etc your doing a very good deed there mate

going well thanks. got a few more to shift but the responses from everyone on here has been GREAT and i can`t thank everyone enough. the sponsers and companys have been fantastic. the other mods and admin have helped massively. like i said before without everyone that has contributed or bought it would have just been a nice idea. its now a nice reality. 2 pens is great mate, just think if 14,000 of us on here just bought one each :eek: wow now that would have given me something to do,

yeah mate would be nice if everyone bought at least one keep pushing them mate after all one of us may need the services of the charities in the future keep up the good work matey

Well done Brucie lad :D

Good going :eek:

Cheers Gstuey
i was thinking the worst so well chuffed and very relieved as now i dont have to do a resit mate
I was getting sick of waiting for good or bad news and watching for the postie lol
college finally rang me at 5pm yesterday. I thought she was going to give me bad news but oh no I passed yippee so cheers and cograts to you as well mate:D

Well done Bruce!

Now you can join me, in the wait for the certificate!

I wonder what the pass rate was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done - ( i've been following this thread for some time and i must admit i was beginning to worry a bit for you), your persistence and determination has paid off,- you deserve it. Congrats - i like happy endings - Just a new beginning really though :D

cheers pushrod
they took there time about it eih mate i was deffo the worst
Yeah i was glad of the outcome to say the least as since starting to get some quals last year i have spent almost £5,000 and as i am not working and a full time carer for my mrs who was left disabled after a private operation 2005 so since then neither of us have worked and she never will be able to so its been at great cost to my family
Now begins the hard bit to hopefully do the required jobs and register with elecsa, then try to set up self employed i must admit i hadnt realized how much was involed in the whole process and with not really having the financial back up its been hard on my family the private training provider i did a course the tutors were good and i learned a lot over the 6 weeks i was there but they are just wating your cash really ,i learned more in fact than a year at college at 16 as a apprentice but after looking at jobs they all seem to ask for 2391 so more money and since jan lots of study all day everyday until exam in june and two months of stress waiting
I had a apprenticeship 24 yrs ago which i never completed through own fault really felt like i wasnt learning enough after a year almost i hadnt even learned or been allowed to install a socket so i quit like a idiot, A few years later worked for a firm doing new build for three yrs upto last recession then the work ran out
i have done other work including rewires a little commercial and industrial but not much to speak of then maintainance inc electrics,and anything else they came up with but all for peanuts as i had no quals found it hard to get back into
I tried many times over the yrs to get training or work but the jobcentre or whoever said i was to old and there was no help with funding and all they said to me recently is you dont have to work as your a carer and there is no help whatsoever from them for training funding or getting work they just dont want to know as i am carer not on the jobless figures
so mate now begins a the hard bit eh mate cheers pushrod :D

Big respect to you Bruce, it was always obvious that you were very determined but you really have overcome problems and done well. I really hope that your qualifications now open the doors to some fianancial rewards - you deserve it. Good luck mate.

cheers pushrod,
yeah i hope to get get some financial reward after all the effort and money ive put into it , this job is the only job i have ever wanted to do, plus i dont want to be living off benefits for the rest off my days like he jobcentre seem to think is ok as my mrs will never be able to work again last 5 years been hard work and i had looked at the options and only way was to pay myself with help of family for private training. then after my dad passed away in 2007 i became more determined to try to change our luck hopefully for the better eh mate cheers for replies and cheers for help you and others on this forum have given me over the months in answering my many questions i have found this invaluable so CHEERS to you and all the others mate:)

Reply to today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net