Discuss today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

still waiting, just be good to find out think i will try to ring college and see if i ca get a answer its driving me nuts not knowing
just rang college and they have not got them through yet they have checked the walled garden and they are not there she will ring when they but shouldnt because of the data protection act so i give them permission to ring so i guess i just have to keep waiting

Last edited:
hi guys still waiting
its been 10 weeks since exam how many of you have had written notification that you have passed and was this a certificate or letter my college said results are not up on the c&g walled garden site is there any body else still waiting

Last edited:
ive had nothing yet no letter or phone call from college getting worried and could do without the stress of waiting for the postie with good or bad news 10weeks is taking the you no what especially if it ends up i have not passed
did you do 2391 with a college or private training provider i suppose no news is good news but i didnt expect to wait this long i thought everyone got them at the same time

I took 2391 at the local college. The tutor told us big envelope good news, little envelope bad news. So you can imagine my face looking at a little envelope.

I wonder if there is problem with the certificates printing error may be.

I hope its good news for you Bruce.

same here mate dont like the idea of doing again i studied from end january beginning of feb every day all day long so about four or 5 months solid and took a 8 week evening course started in march at bury college which is about half hour drive from leigh only college near me that do it they told us about 8 week its now over 10 week i wish they would pull there fingers out

yeah right they would deffo fail me then as i would probably end up telling them what i think off it:eek:
so just keep waitin postie just been and nothing not even junk mail lol

Sorry to prolong your agony but I've had my certificate today.

Your college/training centre are certaintly not helping you.

Really hope you pass mate after the wait you've had.

i would contact city and guilds direct as something has obviously gone wrong if your results arent even on the walled garden and lets hope your college submitted all the papers :eek:

hope you get an answer soon and its what your expecting

cheers for replies
i just would like to know if ive failed so i can book a resit and get my head back in the books with how long its been its deffo not looking good eh as most of people on here have eiher been notified by provider or had there certificate so thinking its not good news i wanted to get the results before joining elecsa as 2391 is looked upon more favourably than the regs in the knowledge department i will just wait as the college said they would let me know as soon as its on the walled garden if i have failed think the earliest my college is doing aother is october so hopefully i will know before then lol
cheers for getting back and letting me know you have or have not had your results

cheers for replies
i just would like to know if ive failed so i can book a resit and get my head back in the books with how long its been its deffo not looking good eh as most of people on here have eiher been notified by provider or had there certificate so thinking its not good news i wanted to get the results before joining elecsa as 2391 is looked upon more favourably than the regs in the knowledge department i will just wait as the college said they would let me know as soon as its on the walled garden if i have failed think the earliest my college is doing aother is october so hopefully i will know before then lol
cheers for getting back and letting me know you have or have not had your results
2391 isnt needed for a scheme so cant see any problems with elecsa so i would just go for it, its still you that has to pass the assessment irrelevant of your quals

Like Lenny said, I wouldn't be reading anything in to it regarding passing or failing. Clearly it is an administrative error. There is no reason why you wouldn't have been informed of a fail at the same time as a pass, so hopefully you'll get the result you want when they clear up this mess!

Reply to today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net