Discuss today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

cheers everyone
when you get notified is it direct from c&g, letter or cert or is it of your provider
postie been again and no letter just hope they let me know soon
is there anyone else still waiting for written notification
I hope its good news after all this

cheers mate
i just didnt know if it was college or C&G who informed you college told me it would be C&G but like you others have been notified by there provider so are you doing the october resit mate
looks like i will prob be joining you matey as i am not feeling confident mate especially with all this waiting whats it costing you for your resit mate

dont think c&g send direct to you and from experience mine have always come from a college or training centre.

i would contact c&g to make sure they have actually had your paper in as it would definitely be on the walled garden by now :confused:

cheers mate
i just didnt know if it was college or C&G who informed you college told me it would be C&G but like you others have been notified by there provider so are you doing the october resit mate
looks like i will prob be joining you matey as i am not feeling confident mate especially with all this waiting whats it costing you for your resit mate

Yes mate doing oct resit costing bout £130 as they want me todo a days training with them bit steep I thought seeing as exam is only bout £40 for resit but no where else local doing it till dec prob days training be good as a refresher. Don't write yours of yet you may have passed you put plenty of work in for it.

unfortunately i failed aswell, was kinda expecting it as 2 questions in section B i didnt do any revision on. anyway local colleges are charging £50 for resit exam only but gonna end up paying £176 for 2 sessions of revision aid aswell for the october exam.
i think i may have messed up the earth arrangement diagrams aswell so if there are any 'fully labelled' diagrams to c&g exam standard that can be posted on the forum or emailed to me i would be very grateful.
thanks

sorry to hear you failed mate. always easier the 2nd time around, for armed. good luck with the re-sit and don`t forget to post when you pass good luck with it.

Hi guys
still waiting for 2391 results going to contact college again monday sick of waiting now everyday waiting for postie
was hoping to have my results by today as its my 40th yes i know old git
how many of you have had your certificates cheers

hi to all,
finally after 4 months or more of studying all day every day and almost 11 weeks of stress waiting for the results for 2391 june exam
college just rang and i have
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

at first thought she was going to tell me i had failed yes and i am not currently in the game and never had any experience of testing 3 phase but just goes to show if ya put the effort in you get the reward

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the forum members who provided me with lots of help and advice since joining this forum as i have found it to be invaluable especially for the 2391 exam
cheers to one and all :D:D:D:D:D:D relief or what

Last edited:
cheers crags yep relief mate and i have no nails left and turned white like gandalph glad ive passed it was hard though eh mate was really beginnig to think i had failed
keep going mate i am sure you will get it this time mate
cheers for replies over the months to
well ow i have to register with elecsa and set up as i am a full time carer for my mrs for last 5 year so its not been easy and cost me loads for the courses and books etc so now more money to splash out for insurance, registration with elecsa etc cheers mate

Reply to today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net