Discuss today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just wish they would hurry up I want to consolidate and start revising again or celebrate think it will be the fore mentioned..

Just wish they would hurry up I want to consolidate and start revising again or celebrate think it will be the fore mentioned..
yeah mate me to just want to find out one way or the other its two months today a joke i keep grabbing a book to read but its always on my head have i havent i if its a fail then like you i can get my head stuck in the books and book a resit
How many of you have had there results posted to them please

yeah mate me to just want to find out one way or the other its two months today a joke i keep grabbing a book to read but its always on my head have i havent i if its a fail then like you i can get my head stuck in the books and book a resit
How many of you have had there results posted to them please

I still haven't had anything through the post. I only know I passed because the training centre rang me.

Brucelee and Crags, what are your training providers saying when you call them?
It's just not on that you're still waiting, it takes about a minute and a half to log onto the City & Guilds Walled Garden and read off the results!

If you're not getting past the admin of your provider, have a word with your tutor and see if he can pull a few strings.

Mine is not a centre it is a college and when I went in to try and get the results I was told I would have to wait for them come in the post as they had over a 1000 to sort out funny that there were only about 30 at the most in the room

Brucelee and Crags, what are your training providers saying when you call them?
It's just not on that you're still waiting, it takes about a minute and a half to log onto the City & Guilds Walled Garden and read off the results!

If you're not getting past the admin of your provider, have a word with your tutor and see if he can pull a few strings.
Ive contacted my tutor but he must be on his hols as he hasnt replied usually he replies straight away almost I have not rang just contacted him direct by email if it doesnt come tomorrow i will try ringing but i dont think the college is open not sure though there was only 9 on the course and a extra guy who was doing a resit

Last edited:
Good luck to all you guys on your 2391s,hope you all pass,then you can go out celebrate and relax,cant remember what i done after i got my results in post,think i may have been a bit drunk,anyway best of luck

i also phoned up college and was told the same i feel as though my confidence is falling to rock bottom at the momemt also on another note my postie makes up his own time schedule so itis driving me nuts waiting for results grrrr

i also phoned up college and was told the same i feel as though my confidence is falling to rock bottom at the momemt also on another note my postie makes up his own time schedule so itis driving me nuts waiting for results grrrr
Hi mate
keep your chin up matey
my postie parks his bike on my front then proceeds to go and deliver about 4 other streets before coming back to us. C&g want to hire more examinors to mark the papers do they only have one guy for all the country
oh the postie is here
nope still not arrived just a letter from megger,RSPB,and tax reminder for car. what a joke

Mine is not a centre it is a college and when I went in to try and get the results I was told I would have to wait for them come in the post as they had over a 1000 to sort out funny that there were only about 30 at the most in the room

They probably have an Examinations Secretary who deals with all exams. Whlist there may have been thirty people sitting 2391-301 no doubt your College runs many other courses.

c&g quote 42 days but thats when the colleges are up and running and they still cant acheive that time scale.
looks like you did the course to coincide with national holidays so you could be in for a wait.
sorry i couldnt be more positive but i remember waiting considerably more than the 42 days during term time :eek:

Well had my results and Failed not to gutted sort of expected it my own fault doing it alongside the 2330 level 3 and coming back from holiday the day before the exam did not give myself enough time to revise.....Had chance to sit tomorrow nights exam as late entry but thought better of it. Going to wait till october now at least I will have a better understanding of what to expect next time and have some late nights with GN3...

Well had my results and Failed not to gutted sort of expected it my own fault doing it alongside the 2330 level 3 and coming back from holiday the day before the exam did not give myself enough time to revise.....Had chance to sit tomorrow nights exam as late entry but thought better of it. Going to wait till october now at least I will have a better understanding of what to expect next time and have some late nights with GN3...

I'm not sure whether you identified any weak points when you sat the written exam or not, but obviously if you did then these would be worth looking at. However, look at other things too as there is no guarantee of the same question coming up next time!

So commiserations and best of luck with your further study.

Hi crags sorry to here that mate keep your chin up matey all you can do is revise and try again unlucky mate. I have still not heard so i am deffo getting worried and will probably also be doing a resit in october? I really hope not though as its already taken 4 months of studying and 2 months of waiting to find out. Just keep going mate read everything you can to prepare as much as you can Better luck next time mate

Unlucky mate.

Reply to today is the 2391 results day for june 10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net