Discuss unusual system out put in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ambrad

Hi All
i will be as quick as possible.
System six months old. 16 sharp 250 panels. 2 strings. 10 panels south. 6 panels east. aurora 3.6 power one.

Total generation for 6 months 720 units.

Purchased aurora communicator software. ran it and sent results to aurora. inverter fine.

dead dc test. 10 panel 332. 6 panel 207. under load 10 panel 332. 6 panel 172.

No ground faults.

Recorded daily readings from client. 2 units up to 9 max per day. in hot weather same system producing 19 + units.

This morning 9am 0.2 kwph output. 2pm 2.4 kwph output.

Every thing seems fine apart from the out put. Has anyone had this issue before and if so how to trouble shoot it and correct it.

Its got me confused and bewildered.

Look forward to your replies.

thanks.

Remember heat effects the panels output. Panels are like humans don't like to work in the hot weather. No doubt others will comment further. Temperature over 25 degrees will see a drop in output.

Check that the inverter is actually running both strings, had two recently straight from manufacture where start up voltage was set to high so was only generating on one string. Easy to fix if so pop into settings and change.

Also, check your amps to the stc, as you haven't stated this, could be a duff panel lowering your output.

Reply to unusual system out put in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All, I'm seeking some advice about a solar PV system we had installed in November 2014 please. After 18 months, we seem to be consistently...
Replies
Views
crossplot
C
R
Five days without solar but guess I haven’t missed too much yet, thanks to the grotty weather. I’ve had my solar installation since June 2011...
Replies
Views
iconnect
I
U
I had a solar panel installation completed this week. There are 16 x Csun 240-60P panels (3.84kw capacity, on a SW facing roof in north-east...
Replies
Views
T
First of all hello to everyone. My name is Daniel Taylor Iam an Appointments Manager at The Energy Conservation Group. I have read quite a number...
Replies
Views
TheECG
T
C
We are having to rush a decision on which of two quotes to give the go ahead to - both who can fit us in for install by end of november...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock