• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Veto Pro Pac TP5B in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
For sale in as new condition.
Collection or free delivery in Glasgow area.
£50 + p&p

Attachments

• IMG_3005.jpg
    702.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3006.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3007.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 31
tough built are better for half the price,

Vetos are stupidly expensive in Europe .These are not expensive at all in the USA . But they bloody last and I like the plastic tub bottoms . I have been studying tool totes for weeks and I really think most of them are rubbish and poorly designed . Toughbuilt are good .But I hate this Yank thing about walking around a site with 60937 tools around your waist ! Ive seen some bad accidents with tools attached to people and expensive items in homes been damaged by a hammer on a belt smashing into a new stone kitchen top etc .Toughbuilt have a solid tote in the USA that i would like to see on sale here .But I doubt the importers will ask for it . The other item they all miss is a pull out rain cover like most rucsacs have . It would be nice to be able to know you could cover the bad quickly in shower etc

It looks in good condition and if it works out at £60 all in.Thats not a bad deal. Seeing how they hold their value well on ebay etc .But still no good when the OP fails to respond !

It looks in good condition and if it works out at £60 all in.Thats not a bad deal. Seeing how they hold their value well on ebay etc .But still no good when the OP fails to respond !

Indeed. Looks like he hasn't been on here since 28th of March.

Reply to Veto Pro Pac TP5B in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net