Currently reading:
What size cable do I need?

Discuss What size cable do I need? in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Best to get someone in that does know, and shadow them, then you get to learn, you still earn, and job job gets done.

thats what I have done in past, everyone has a limit.

If you are/were an apprentice trained spark you should be able to do this even if it means digging as far down as your toes to remember how.
If you are not a spark then you are asking for info which will take work away from a spark.
The best way to get help on here is to try yourself and post the results. Strangely, you will get more help if you get it obviously wrong.
Meantime for everybody to prepare to help you you need to provide more info. Ambient temp., ze, type of proposed cable etc, etc.

Boydy

If you are/were an apprentice trained spark you should be able to do this even if it means digging as far down as your toes to remember how.
If you are not a spark then you are asking for info which will take work away from a spark.
The best way to get help on here is to try yourself and post the results. Strangely, you will get more help if you get it obviously wrong.
Meantime for everybody to prepare to help you you need to provide more info. Ambient temp., ze, type of proposed cable etc, etc.

Boydy

And if he is a Electrical Trainee the formula should still be on his desk with the ink still fresh

Don't electrical trainee's come with the handle of ''Domestic Installer'' ?? So what's he doing messing around with what will be a 3 phase machine that is definitely not a part of a domestic installation?? This is yet another problem with these fast trackers, they end up believing they are qualified to take on any electrical work in any of the industry sectors. They just come on here to ask the questions ...HOW!!

Reply to What size cable do I need? in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock