Search the forum,

Discuss Work abroad in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Work abroad? Please help

Hello everyone I'm new to this site, I'm desperate to work abroad, earn good money and gain experience, in work and life in general. I'm 23 years old, qualified, and very keen to do well. If anyone knows of a way of getting me a job abroad get in touch. Thanks

Hi Tom Roberts and welcome to the forum. I've merged the 4 different threads you started into this one and I've moved this single remaining thread into the appropriate sub forum.

Please just post replies in this thread rather than opening multiple new threads which gets confusing.

Maybe you can give us some details about yourself such as age, experience, qualifications, what type of work you're looking for, how much you'd like to earn and what countries you'd prefer to work in.

Thanks marvo, I'm 23 years of age, I live and work in north Wales, UK. I have been fully qualified now for over a year, I have city and guilds 2330 completed and my NVQ Level 3 I'm electrical installation. I have 4 years on site experience, I've worked on industrial, commercial and domestic jobs. Im very keen to learn further and improve myself, i work well Alone or as part of a team. I've wired a new college 18months ago, all the lighting with retractable switches used to send a pulse to the PIR detector. My containment skills are very good, trunking, tray, steel conduit, plastic conduit ect. Currently working in occupied houses doing full re-wires, with all cables sunk into the walls, team of 4 of us have to complete in 2 days!! I've been working 100mph on these houses for just over a year now, time for change.

Reply to Work abroad in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock