Discuss Bs 60898 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

It is obvious from some of the replies that some of the posters lack real experience.
and the trolls are out.
sado

So you carry out verification by assumption mmmm!! so what other assumptions do you make when filling in the cert

You are obviously making observations of yourself with the comment you have made as someone with "real experience" would not have needed to start this thread so who is the real sado

So you carry out verification by assumption mmmm!! so what other assumptions do you make when filling in the cert

You are obviously making observations of yourself with the comment you have made as someone with "real experience" would not have needed to start this thread so who is the real sado

15 All!

If you take the time to read the post you will see that what I was asking was if the number had been changed nothing more. I think only one poster actually bothered to answer the question. I have no idea what the rest of you a banging on about.
Apart from the fact that you are obviously are trolls and have nothing better to do with your time but to look for post hoping you might get an opportunity to put someone down.

If you take the time to read the post you will see that what I was asking was if the number had been changed nothing more. I think only one poster actually bothered to answer the question. I have no idea what the rest of you a banging on about.
Apart from the fact that you are obviously are trolls and have nothing better to do with your time but to look for post hoping you might get an opportunity to put someone down.

Peter, stop throwing your teddies out of your pram!

Edit: I asked you a question in post #2 and you didn't answer!

You asked if the number which is written on every breaker has changed, bearing in mind you will have checked the number on the breaker as part of the inspection to confirm that the correct breakers have been fitted.

Why do you think people didn't take you seriously?

No one has "trolled" on this thread. All we have done is pointed out a error in your method of filling it a cert and the lack of looking for the CORRECT information to put in the relevant box. Seems you have a problem accepting criticism.

Reply to Bs 60898 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net