Search the forum,

Discuss Flexible modules in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Has anyone used anything like this? I'm looking at building a small trickle charger for summer festival camping use. This looks ideal...

50W 18V semi-flexible PV poly solar panel for RV boat 12volt battery charger | eBay

$(KGrHqVHJFIFC-8UmCImBQ)sPVvOhg~~60_12.JPG

Depends what you are trickle charging and how much you need to re place as in depleted charge? If you know the load and capacity you can work out the required PV input. For that money you can have a better module with integrated IP67 controller that will perform better including the cost of VAT and Duty. Plus you get UK based guarantees. It will not "flex" but I am not sure of that benefit for your proposed usage?

Reply to Flexible modules in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock