Search the forum,

Discuss Good Evening! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

pedi is alright, i tend to stick to lager though.

or spirits, i quite like the new honey jack it is a bit sweet even for me though
If you like acidic dish water yes, John smiths is a nice pint as is a guiness, or proper cider from somerset, shove your pedi up your anus lol

Pedigree is a shadow of its former self. When right, it was beautiful.

Ironically, most people have no trouble getting Pedigree out of their anus!! To quote my father, a life-long Pedigree drinker, said to his GP

"Bouts of diarrhea? I wouldn't know. I drink Pedigree, I haven't had a solid s**t for 20 years!"

If you like acidic dish water yes, John smiths is a nice pint as is a guiness, or proper cider from somerset, shove your pedi up your anus lol
i said its alright not that i drink it by the gallon.

nah id rather sit back with a nice single malt than a pint, ive probably had less than 20 pints since christmas

Welcome on board think you might just fit in here well, especially if your qualities are Beer and taking the pi$$

Welcome on board think you might just fit in here well, especially if your qualities are Beer and taking the pi$$

Beer and taking the ****? That's me, in a nutshell!

Did a bit of install today, relocating a process stop button as original was on the isolator (as is our spec)but isolator was mounted behind a Perspex screen (phosphoric acid dosing pump) and EHS rightly wouldn't sign it off. Updating CAD drawings that didn't reflect what was in the field (nothing new there!) and putting cable markers in the isolator that the electrician must have forgotten... A day in the life haha

Beer and taking the ****? That's me, in a nutshell!

Did a bit of install today, relocating a process stop button as original was on the isolator (as is our spec)but isolator was mounted behind a Perspex screen (phosphoric acid dosing pump) and EHS rightly wouldn't sign it off. Updating CAD drawings that didn't reflect what was in the field (nothing new there!) and putting cable markers in the isolator that the electrician must have forgotten... A day in the life haha

Typical sparkies ........ you'd never find a plumber doing anything like that! ;)

be lucky to find a plumber doing anything useful apart from suicide. :willy_nilly:

"Yesterday, scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, couldn't drive, and refused to apologize when wrong. No further testing is planned." ..........Is this true???

"Yesterday, scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, couldn't drive, and refused to apologize when wrong. No further testing is planned." ..........Is this true???

:13::59::rifle::90::73::knife::86:

Careful there bonny lad, ye divven't want te gan aroond annoyin' wor Tidyboiler.

Not only is she a crackshot with a rifle (true) she's a canny hand with a shotgun an'all (also true) BUT I just foond oot yesterday that her best subject at skyule was hoyin' a Javelin aboot!

Divven't say ye weren't warned!!! :)

(Mind, she's shyte with a pistol.)

Careful there bonny lad, ye divven't want te gan aroond annoyin' wor Tidyboiler.

Not only is she a crackshot with a rifle (true) she's a canny hand with a shotgun an'all (also true) BUT I just foond oot yesterday that her best subject at skyule was hoyin' a Javelin aboot!

Divven't say ye weren't warned!!! :)

(Mind, she's shyte with a pistol.)
Bit late with the warning mate, but cheers anyway.

Reply to Good Evening! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back