Currently reading:
Metrel m13000 mft

Discuss Metrel m13000 mft in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kelrich

Alright lads
the metrel M13000 multifunction tester anyone got one or use this one, seems a good price on the forum sponsors website thinking of getting one

Yes I've had one, for just about a year now.
My main gripe, is that you can't use the 3 pin plug for testing continuity.
It won't test the new B type RCDs used for PV installations.
Other than that, I'm quite happy with it.

if by m13000 you mean MI3000 then yeah i got one

do a quick search and you will see many people have come along to check if its any good. I personally find it good and does everything I need. I'm not involved with PV as above so cant comment on that.

I've had a MI 3000 for 3 years. Only had 1 problem with a loose connection in a test lead. The meter is good for the money. As the test leads are a special plug to the meter you can only fit Metrel leads [£50.00'ish I think?] All the Kewtech plugs/adaptors fit OK.

3 year manufacturers warranty also is good.

Reply to Metrel m13000 mft in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back