Discuss NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale in the Forum Sponsor News and Offers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale Screenshot - 2019-09-03T122801.763 - EletriciansForums.net

Super Rod Ferret Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool
Click here to visit Electrical2Go Now
- Don't forget to PM us for your exclusive 5% discount code (for Forum members only)

• The Cable Ferret is a Small lightweight IP67 Rechargeable USB charged wireless 720p camera with a 12 Metre range between mobile Screen and camera.
  • It comes with a free easy to use mobile app for Android and iOS devices, enabling you to take pictures, videos and they save direct to your mobile device for you to show or email to your customers.
  • Route through dark confined places with the 6 Bright White LED’s for better visibility helping you to investigate, locate or diagnose and fix those tricky problems.
The Cable Ferret also comes with Super Rod Compatibility enabling you to use all your Super Rod time saving attachments.

NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale Screenshot - 2019-09-03T123416.834 - EletriciansForums.net

Stock up on electrical essentials
Browse through our Electrical2Go website to find all of your essential electrical items. You can also view the new products added this month by clicking here:

NEW PRODUCTS

NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale 1567510603527 - EletriciansForums.net

Hi Pirate,

Did you signup for an account? If so, let me know your email address and I'll have your customer grouped switched over to the forum group. This will then automatically apply 5% discount on any future order.

Cheers,
Ivan
[automerge]1568189398[/automerge]

Hi @Dan

I think sometime people assume it's a code (Forum1st) that goes in at the checkout but it is in fact a code that needs to be entered when a customer signs up for an account. It then triggers the account to be held in the Forum customer group. This group has a rule set to give 5% discount, at the checkout automatically.

If the forum member already has an account they can pop me a quick message with their email address and I can manually change them over.

Can we pin the original thread somewhere noticeable?

Cheers,
Ivan
Ahhhh I see I'm going to set a thread about it in the new sponsors bit. That's the perfect thing for it.

Ordered mine today. Looking forward to playing with it. :)

Ordered mine today. Looking forward to playing with it. :)

HI @ferg,

Thanks for the order.

I noticed you haven't signed up using the forum code. Therefore I've taken the liberty to change your account over to the forum group. You'll now get an extra 5% discount against any order.

Cheers,
Ivan

Reply to NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale in the Forum Sponsor News and Offers area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock