Discuss NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale in the Forum Sponsor News and Offers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale Screenshot - 2019-09-03T122801.763 - EletriciansForums.net

Super Rod Ferret Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool
Click here to visit Electrical2Go Now
- Don't forget to PM us for your exclusive 5% discount code (for Forum members only)

• The Cable Ferret is a Small lightweight IP67 Rechargeable USB charged wireless 720p camera with a 12 Metre range between mobile Screen and camera.
  • It comes with a free easy to use mobile app for Android and iOS devices, enabling you to take pictures, videos and they save direct to your mobile device for you to show or email to your customers.
  • Route through dark confined places with the 6 Bright White LED’s for better visibility helping you to investigate, locate or diagnose and fix those tricky problems.
The Cable Ferret also comes with Super Rod Compatibility enabling you to use all your Super Rod time saving attachments.

NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale Screenshot - 2019-09-03T123416.834 - EletriciansForums.net

Stock up on electrical essentials
Browse through our Electrical2Go website to find all of your essential electrical items. You can also view the new products added this month by clicking here:

NEW PRODUCTS

NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale 1567510603527 - EletriciansForums.net

can't compete with my little radio controlled "mole with camera":

can't compete with my little radio controlled "mole with camera":
WANT ONE!

Want one of these, and that van somebody posted the other way.

Christmas presents @Lou !!!!!! :D

I’ve logged into my account on your site and added the ferret to my cart, but how is the 5% discount applied?

I’ve logged into my account on your site and added the ferret to my cart, but how is the 5% discount applied?

Hi Fitzy,

The discount should be applied at the checkout (not basket) if this isn't happening you may not be assigned to the correct customer group. Did you sign up for an account using the forum code - Forum1st?

If you experience any problems let me know your email address and I can manually change your customer group over to the forum group.

Cheers,
Ivan

Ordered one yesterday, looking forward to playing with it!
...couldn't work out the extra forum discount though...:(
now you'll be able to inspect the bilges without getting covered in you know what.

Last edited by a moderator:
You never cease to amaze me with your insight, Tel!
At out Men's Shed charity place we have just taken delivery of a wooden sailing boat, very kindly donated to us as a restoration project.
I took these pictures today, and as you can see the bilges are very dirty indeed, hence my Ferret purchase.
NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale IMG_5762.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale IMG_5772.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited by a moderator:
nice project. keep up updated with progress pics.

Sure will do...albeit I am setting sail on another craft for a few weeks now...however I am hoping the landlubbers at the Shed will make some progress in my absence!
It's a brilliant project for collaboration amongst our members, and we have a full workshop and plenty of tools to allow us to cut out, template and replace.
Naturally, I will attend to the electrical side when all the dirty work has been done!

@Electrical2go might need tweak the settings of it. Thanks for the heads up.

Sure will do...albeit I am setting sail on another craft for a few weeks now...however I am hoping the landlubbers at the Shed will make some progress in my absence!
It's a brilliant project for collaboration amongst our members, and we have a full workshop and plenty of tools to allow us to cut out, template and replace.
Naturally, I will attend to the electrical side when all the dirty work has been done!
why risk frying the restoration?;););)

Don't worry, it'll all be battery powered!
But I'm really looking forward to doing a fresh installation of the gas cooker...I mean, it's just joining pipes, right?
A bit of 8mm copper pipe bent round the bilges, final connection to cooker in rubber tube, jubilee clips, done!
[automerge]1567963699[/automerge]
Obviously I have a Bic lighter to check for gas leaks...don't want any electrical sparks round there!

Last edited:

Hi Pirate,

Did you signup for an account? If so, let me know your email address and I'll have your customer grouped switched over to the forum group. This will then automatically apply 5% discount on any future order.

Cheers,
Ivan
[automerge]1568189398[/automerge]
@Electrical2go might need tweak the settings of it. Thanks for the heads up.

Hi @Dan

I think sometime people assume it's a code (Forum1st) that goes in at the checkout but it is in fact a code that needs to be entered when a customer signs up for an account. It then triggers the account to be held in the Forum customer group. This group has a rule set to give 5% discount, at the checkout automatically.

If the forum member already has an account they can pop me a quick message with their email address and I can manually change them over.

Can we pin the original thread somewhere noticeable?

Cheers,
Ivan

Last edited:

Reply to NEW Super Rod SRFERRET Multi-Purpose Wireless Inspection Camera and Cable Pulling Tool added to our end of Season Sale in the Forum Sponsor News and Offers area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock