Currently reading:
paper work problem?

Discuss paper work problem? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pjb1

Hi Guys
need your advise on certifying when doing an installation on on a conservatory ie put a rcd protected fcu in and existing ringmain.Then feeding socket via the rcd on a radial circuit adding to that radial a fcu for the light. Which certificate should i be issuing.
As this is an addition to and existing ringmain would i be wrong or right giving them a minor works certificate?

If you are adding to an existing circuit Minor Works everytime if however you are installing a new circuit and some additions I would do an EIC and put the additions on the EIC as well saves repeating the same information over and over again.

Chris

Thanks Guys
The addition of the rcd fcu is the additions to an existing circuit. Mwc ok
The Radial sockets and lighting off the fcu on the radial, Would this be mwc or would it have to be covered by a eic. ie two certs would have to be served:confused:

Any of you guys who are involved with conservatory work what do you issue minor or electrical certs?
To me it's seem to be an addition to an existing circuit.

But then again I could be Wrong:(:(

If you install a new circuit from the DB you need an EIC, for additions to existing circuits,minor works. You must do a separate minor works for each circuit altered/extended.

Reply to paper work problem? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back