Currently reading:
part p certificates

Discuss part p certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Z

zacazoom

Hi

Could someone tell me, I have noticed you can buy domestic certificates to lets say install a new board and buy separate the scedule of inspections and tests to add to it, this is a separate book so there is obviously an extra cost. So what is stoping me buying the book that says part p becuase this seems to have all in one book. Is there something obvious that I am missing. Why buy it separate unless you need extra sheets. By the way I know I could download to save on cost, but I was just curiuos.

What I mean is, the part p document seems to have the schedules built in to the certificate book, so could I just use this, or do i have to buy them separately

The Part P all-in-one certificates are pretty much the same as the separate sheet ones but with a little less room for the schedule of testing (plenty for a domestic property though). Oh, and the writing's smaller so it all fits on two pages.:D

Reply to part p certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back