Search the forum,

Discuss PV Installer Rates in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

marsh2105

What is the going hourly rate for a PV Installer?? been offered a job on a large commercial Solar farm and what to know if £10 - £12 /hr is the going rate, or should i be asking for more???

at least £15/hour for a qualified spark. more if self-employed.

I am on a daily rate and all the other boys are as well...we get paid anywhere from £100 - £200 a day depending on what we are doing. sparx who can help out on the roof (just putting panels up) is on the £200 everyone else around £100-£150 somewhere in there.

Hope it helps.

No sedgy they are an mcs company but have a sky engineer as project manager I will upload a picture of an install from this company

Wait till you see this

Reply to PV Installer Rates in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back