Currently reading:
****star in training, or something like that

Discuss ****star in training, or something like that in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

gigawatt

Helloo everybody, thought I would let everyone know a bit about me before I start posting and making a contribution to the site.

I am a 30 year old student in electrical installations. that is probably the best way to describe the stage I'm at, I have done a few exams, am 17th edition and doing a few other C&Gs on and off.

Had a few career changes on the way here and owned a few businesses so will be able to give advice on owning and selling businesses. Decided to formalise my electrical knowledge in 2008 when I started doing some City and Guilds and is a pretty humbling experience going back as a mature student, so much is geared for younger students and is very expensive and difficult timewise the older you get so my sympathies for anyone in the same boat.

Not here to step on anyones toes, the fact is there probably aren't enough jobs to go around nor are you gonna be rich doing electrical installations. am currently robbing peter to pay paul to try and finish studies and getting tooled up. I just want to install SAFELY so I can sleep easily at night giving people a better quality of life and leaving safe work for the next sparky should he ever need to go over my work. been on the end of cowboy work and people doing ****e unsafe jobs throughout my life.

'nuff respect to everyone else here :pimp:

Reply to ****star in training, or something like that in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock