Discuss Underfloor Heating / CH / HW - HELP! in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Good Afternoon, A plumber has approached me with a slightly odd system which has left me quite stumped.

The System is as follows:

Boiler: Ravensheat Condensing fanned combi CSI 85 A (T)
1 x 2way valve CH
1 x 2way valve HW
1 x 2way valve UF

I have been told that the:
HW upstairs /CH/UF is to be working off the heating side of the combi boiler.
Downstairs HW to be working off the HW side of the combi boiler.

I'm stumped as to how this has to be wired?

I would imagine CH/HW would be done in an S plan then addition of the UF some how yet i'm confused when hes asked for it to be split up like it has.

The way hes explained it is to why i'm confused. Maybe it makes perfect sense to someone else?

Many Thanks!

All you have mate is 3 valves just wire accordingly the boiler should do the groundfloor hw

Reply to Underfloor Heating / CH / HW - HELP! in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock