Search the forum,

Discuss What are my options after level 2 (2330) in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mljc71

Hi all- New here so 'Hello' all. just need advice on what i can do after my level 2, I'm 39 and been out off work as bring bringing up my child. have i made a good decision? I need to get an apprentiship (or do i?)is there any other options to go forward after my level 2? as i think i will find it hard to get an apprentiship. I would ideally like to go into the design side. I am enjoying college but i dont want to waste a year and get nothing out of it- any help will be gratefully recieved - many thanks.

experience, experience and more experience :) along side that the level 3 is a bit of a step up but worth it for the knowledge you will get and benefit from. after the l3 you would be well advised to do your 17th and if you can get a job or experience with someone you could do the nvq side. it will be worth a chat with someone at college though as the 2330 and the nvq are changing and being rolled into one qual.

thank you phil- i will speak to someone tomorrow- im finding the career prospect side more difficult than the theory and practical-enjoying those its been great to have something for me for a change lol- i did level 1 when i was 16 - then ended up at uni- after being dad i sought a 'mid life career change' - like i said i enjoy it alot but dont want to waste my time or others if i'm going to find it hard after the level 2 stage- i dont want to hit 40- with a new qualification i cant use- i understand that i need an apprentiship and i will willingly work with a company for a few years- but i dont see getting that myself- but thanks again for your reply- i will talk to tutor tomorrow.

Reply to What are my options after level 2 (2330) in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock