Currently reading:
which panel schott or schucco !!!

Discuss which panel schott or schucco !!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Go REC you won't regret it, I was in the factory at the weekend in Singapore the quality control is fantastic, all robot handling so little risk of human induced problems![/FONT]

My main point remains the same even if say Sanyo outperform by say 10% pa this in real money is £70 pa extra (or who knows with FIT changes) so you will never get your money back............
From the previously published Photon survey results that I looked at last year there are probably 20 different panels that are all within 5% and from memory the REC panels came out top btw

Hi Guys
Thanks for that it looks like its going to be the REC's then. My roof is south facing at 33 deg with no shading. The guy is fitting 16 245 rec panels on schuco mounting and the sma 4000tl inverter in the loft all at £9999 and is throwing in a sunny beam monitor.

This is the best price i have had and he is local is this a good deal?
Pat

Sounds a pretty good deal although you dont really need the sunnybeam as a bluetooth dongle and sunnyexplorer does an excellent job on its own and is FOC
I paid just under £10K for the 4KW Schuco (with the 4000TL)the REC quote was just over £11K and I worked very hard to get the best deal at the time.

Last edited:
We've done a few REC 245 / SMA 4000TL systems its a nice match we've had some stonking output curves, price is good, remember its about yield / price performance over a lifetime so its all about how long it lasts and how well it performs over a lifetime. Ive no qualms about REC's ability to last a lifetime.

Last edited:
Hi
Just a quick update the Rec 245pe and sunnyboy 4000tl commisioned this morning at 1100hr and produced 8.51kwh by sutdown this evening. I think this seems very good. I know its early days but seems like a good system match.
cheers again for the advice.

Reply to which panel schott or schucco !!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock