Currently reading:
2394 2395 inspection and testing

Discuss 2394 2395 inspection and testing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Adam Paj Paget

I have just booked my self on to the 2394 2395 inspection and testing. Whilst on the phone they offered me the eal or the city and guilds from what I gathered over the phone there is no written exam in the eal course can anyone shed some light on this and how can you prove your knowledge of inspection and testing with no written exam with an open book online exam?
Thanks Adam

how much did it cost you? my local college have quoted me £425 & £100 C&G fee for the 2394 only, starting in Jan for 12 weeks (one evening a week). followed by the multiple choice, written & practical exams.

Reply to 2394 2395 inspection and testing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock