Currently reading:
Another intro, hello from Bristol.

Discuss Another intro, hello from Bristol. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Ringo

Hi all, I'm a newbie from Bristol. Just finished C&G 2330 L2, taking L3 later in the year. This is a relatively new world for me - I've been hammering away at some kind of music "career" for a few years, been lucky enough to earn a crust from it and do a lot of travelling, then my son Ben arrived last September and everything changed! I have a maths and physics background and I'm always tinkering away at the DIY, so decided to retrain as a sparky. Loving it so far, but I know there's a lot to learn so I'm relieved to find this forum as it seems to cover just about everything, and what I don't have yet is practical experience out in the "real world", wherever that is. I trained at Weston College so some of you probably know my tutors (and some probably are my tutors).

Hi and welcome from bristol/newport I've just finished my level3 at Weston college! what class were you in?

I was in the OAP Level 2 class, usually in CR1. We used to hang around in the tea room complaining, so I'm sure our paths would have crossed! How was L3 for you? We'll be starting Employability in a few weeks, must remember my crayons.

Level 3 was ok but a bit of a joke tho! were were being trained to a industrial level so say, did all the maths but never actually touched anything apart from twin and earth!!! employability was a joke it took me ages,

Reply to Another intro, hello from Bristol. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock