Search the forum,

Discuss electrical engineer in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Are these operators the same as minimim wage plant pots who just load wood in a machine?

As with everything, you get good and bad. I've worked with some who were worth their weight in spuds, and others who, when they rang the workshop with a fault, would make your shoulders slump.

Are these operators the same as minimim wage plant pots who just load wood in a machine?

I’ve worked mainly in automated foundries and chemical plants, some of the operators were just a couple of steps down the pay scale from me. They had to know their job and the plant inside out. Get things wrong, death and destruction will follow.

I’ve worked mainly in automated foundries and chemical plants, some of the operators were just a couple of steps down the pay scale from me. They had to know their job and the plant inside out. Get things wrong, death and destruction will follow.
and it follows Tony...
that the first people who should be asked if a fault develops on plant/machinery should be...yep...the operators

Shut up whinging you bunch of numb nuts.
99% of you woudn't get past the First year!

Slag graduates as much as you like, the ONE thing you do learn is the ability to think and find out things for self!

well as long as i can swill beer..and live in `entropy cottage` (i`m competant in both) then i should get the grades....

Love that name
icon14.png

This thread started off being orderly, that is until the entropy gang got going
icon12.png

Reply to electrical engineer in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back